P.A.T. Students & Graduates:
- Come from all fields of endeavors, including business, medicine, health, education, religion, law & entertainment
- Desire to be a positive force in our changing times
- Are ready for more success in their lives
- Are comfortable with their own intuition
- Are committed to serving others
This proven method that has been taught in workshops throughout the United States for over 18 years, and successfully-applied by certified practitioners from all backgrounds and positions in the community.
About the Founder:
P.A.T. workshops include video training with Consuella (Connie) Newton, the founder of the Perceptive Awareness Technique. Connie is a graduate of Morgan State University, and completed additional studies at Loyola College in Maryland. A former school teacher, Connie has been lecturing and teaching in the field of self awareness for over 35-years. Her acclaim and success as a teacher of higher sense perception has brought her students from across the USA, Europe, Canada, South America, and Middle East. Connie has appeared on radio and television nationally, and is the author of "The ABC?s of Higher Consciousness" and "The Inner Light."
P.A.T. 3-Day Multi-Media Intensive includes:
- Specific practice with individualized checking and rechecking of each student?s mastery of the technique
- Learn and practice a method to overcome any self-doubt or fears to utilizing intuition
- Workbook, CD, video and personalized instruction with Master Teacher Susan Zummo
- Training manual, audio and video instruction
In-Person P.A.T. Training Schedule
(ask me about flexible workshop dates)
|Saturday & Sunday - 9:30am to 8:30pm Monday - 9:30 to 5:00 pm|| Location |
|Special Teacher Facilitator Training - click here for details||Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque, NM|
| October 19 - 21 ||Creative Wellness Cedar Crest, NM|
| December 7 - 9 ||Resonant Essentials|
| January 4 - 6, 2019|
Resonant Essentials Albuquerque, NM
P.A.T. 3-Day On-site Class Size: 10 students
Teachers will travel to your area to teach P.A.T. to those who are ready to take the next step. For dates and availability, please email SusanZummo@gmail.com.
3-Day On-site Workshop Fee: $703 (plus sales tax for NM residents)
Albuquerque Workshops: Early Bird Tuition $550 if paid up to 3-weeks prior to class
Includes all training materials and instruction
Payment Plans Available!
Certification awarded upon successful completion of Perceptive Awareness Technique training
Learning an effective technique for tapping intuition was the stated intention of the class, and that certainly was achieved, but what I got was much more -- a breakthrough in my ability to feel in control of the energies that come into and go out of my life.? D.S., New York, NY