Perceptive Awareness Technique for rapid enhancement of intuitive abilities.
P.A.T. On-Line Training is a proven method for accessing accurate information quickly. Students receive training from a Master Teacher of Perceptive Awareness in an open and comfortable setting.
On-line training reduces time away from work and family, and costs associated with travel and hotel expenses. Classes are limited to 5 students to ensure individualized instruction.
- Live Training and practice with the instructor and classmates
- Students will receive video instruction from Connie Newton, the founder of P.A.T.
- Complete P.A.T. On-Line training, CD's and supportive learning environment
- Hands-on practice, practice, practice - this is a fast paced interactive training!
- Personalized instruction in all 4 segments to insure your success
- A computer or laptop and web camera
- USB headset with microphone
- Private space to facilitate learning
Students who successfully complete Segments 1 - 4 receive Manual, CD's and
Certification as a Perceptive Awareness Technique Graduate
Segment 1, 2 & 3: 6:30 - 9:30 pm EST
Segment 4: 6:30 - 10:00 pm EST
On-line Training Tuition: $550.00 (due 3 weeks prior to class)
Tuition may be paid by check or money order (credit cards accepted through PayPal)
Payment Plans Available!
For More Information About P.A.T. On Line:
me, P.A.T. changed my life. It taught me how to better manager myself,
building confidence, improving relationships and even mitigating
Susan is a gifted teacher and mentor. She has the most beautiful
ability to bring out the best in others and a true desire to see her
students flourish. It was an honor to learn P.A.T. from Susan and be a
part of this community.
- B.W., Albuquerque, NM
» Susan is truly gifted in her abilities as a teacher of P.A.T. She puts her heart and soul into her work leaving you totally fulfilled from her abilities. I highly recommend her.
- B.Johnson, Virginia Beach, VA
» P.A.T. training was a truly wonderful experience. From the expert instruction and care shown to us by Susan, to the easily performed and quick technique of P.A.T. itself, I cannot advise strongly enough how much every person should take this class. What you will gain from P.A.T. is something that can never be taken from you and will remain useful for the rest of your life anytime you seek direction.
-Sarah W., Albuquerque, NM